- Registered & Enrolled Nurses
- Direct Care Workers & Personal Care Workers (Cert III Aged Care)
- Housekeeping Staff – Kitchen, Laundry & Janitorial
- Administration & Maintenance Staff
Jallarah Homes will advertise any positions available on their website, local papers and Careerone.
If you are interested in working at Jallarah Homes you can forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com and we will keep your records on file should a suitable position become available.
No Current Vacancies
Jallarah Homes believe that maintaining our Residents connections with their local communities is an important part of ensuring quality of life. We welcome volunteers into our facility, encouraging them to share their passion, interests and skills with our residents.
Jallarah involves Volunteer Participation at all levels of its operation:
- Resident's Interaction and Needs
- Bingo, Reading, Transport, Shopping, Cuppa & Chat and lots more
- Gardening & Maintenance
- Fundraising (including Friends of Jallarah)
- Administration (including Board Members)
Friends of Jallarah Auxiliary were established for the purpose of raising funds for equipment necessary to enrich the Resident’s lives. This committee operates as a part of Jallarah Homes Incorporated volunteer program.
If you are interested in becoming part of our volunteer team in anyway please contact us.
Volunteers will be required to complete an Application Form, meet a satisfactory Police Check (cost will be covered by Jallarah Homes), undergo orientation including tour of the facility and introductions to residents and staff. The recruitment of a volunteer is at the discretion of management.
Check out what's happening at Jallarah Homes
Chair Yoga 1.30pm
23rd January 2020