- To develop policies that provide direction to the organisation which ensure that all statutory obligations are met.
- To maintain optimal safety for all residents, staff, and visitors. The Organisation is committed to providing a safe work environment, work practices, rehabilitation, and claims management for all it's employees.
- To provide competent staff and to support the provision of further training and eductional opportunities for all levels of employees.
- To regularly review the activity of the Organisation and the Board and to appraise the performance of the staff.
- To enable Residents to access health and remedial services appropriate to their needs.